I hope you’ll agree with me when I say:
“Cooking performance and food taste depend on perfect cookware.”
Well, there is only ONE problem. Finding that “Perfect” cookware isn’t an easy job. That is why I have written this oxo stainless steel cookware review 2017.
There are plenty cookware available in the market. Few are good when it comes to perfect cooking while few are good at cooking time. Which one should you choose? We’ll figure it out soon!
After a long time researching online and spending many hours, I have published this review so that you can buy right now.
oxo stainless steel cookware review
What includes in the Set?
OXO Good Grips Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Pro 13 Piece Set comes with a rich collection of stainless steel pots and pans with a variety of size, shape, and type. This 13 Piece Cooking Set includes the following items.
- 3 pieces 8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch Open Fry pans.
- 2 pieces 1.5 Quart and 2.5 Quart Covered Saucepans.
- 1 pieces 9.5-inch Covered Skillet.
- 1 pieces 3 Quart Covered Casserole Pot.
- 1 pieces 8 Quart Covered Stockpot.
The OXO Good Grips 3-Ply Stainless Steel Pro line is an elegance cookware features are durability and superior heat conductivity of aluminum. Each piece of the cookware offers a thoughtful design; it’s 3-Ply construction and stay-cool stainless steel handles make sure its quality and perfection. Also, the round bottoms that facilitate stirring.
The professional-grade materials ensure cooking performance.The clear and tempered glass lids let you checking the progress of your dish without lifting the lid. The cookware is perfect for all stovetops, including induction. Even you can go instantly from the stovetop to oven or the broiler. The 3-Ply Stainless Steel Pro is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleanup.
- Heat-Radiant aluminum core fused between two layers of stainless steel for ensures the even cooking from every side.
- Clear, tempered glass lids help to check the progress of dish without lifting the lid.
- Oven safe up to 430 Degree Fahrenheit.
- Durable, scratch-resistant materials are dishwasher safe.
- Works on all stovetops, including induction.
- Great for things you can cook on stovetops and finish in an oven.
- It is dishwasher safe.
- Works well on induction stovetops.
- It’s not suitable for searing meat.
- The pots tend to show water spots after cleaning it up.
Final Words – Wrapping it up
Considering how the market of stainless steel cookware is pretty saturated, finding the perfect cookware is never an easy task. That’s when the review like these come into play. The review was carefully crafted, keeping in mind things like the needs of a customer and how much are they willing to spend on cookware.
We hope the review helps you pick the best stainless steel cookware according to your budget. We have written the review that is for budget oriented consumers as well as the cookware that is for cooking elites. In case you think we missed on a good cookware, let us know.