There are lots of cookware sets in the market today. But do you know that most of them can be toxic? The truth is that most of the cookware sets contain PRFE, which is toxic. PRFE can endanger our lives if it penetrates into the food we eat. This is why ceramic cookery sets come in. Ceramic cookware is very high-quality cookware. With ceramic cookware, you can cook delicious food with no traces of toxins. Ceramic cookware is the delight of top chefs and refined housewives. Now you may be thinking which Ceramic cookware is best for your kitchen. Here is the right ceramic cookware for you. In this CeraStone Ceramic Cookware Review, you will come to know everything about the CeraStone CCWCS06 Caracas 6-Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set. This cookware set would be an excellent choice for your kitchen.
Why Cerastone Ceramic Cookware
Cerastone is a top brand among the cooking lovers. It makes high-quality Cerastone cookware with cast aluminum and ceramic coated surface. Stone Coat 2020 ceramic interior with diamond infused technology does not catch stains. It is free from toxins like PTFE or PFOA (perfluorooctanoic acid). This is scientifically proven and tested cookware that it is free from all kind of toxins and safe for your health.
The most important thing is the safety of your health. Cerastone’saim is to keep your family safe from dangerous toxins you may find in other cookware. That is why Cerastone makes cooking pots that has no toxins or chemicals. It ensures you healthy and tasty meals every time you cook with this cookware. The item’s outer side or body is made of aluminum. Aluminum is an excellent heat conductor and long-lasting.
This ceramic coating non-stick cookware is stain-resistant. Its surfaces are easy cleaning. It is very smooth and long-lasting. This cookware pots have TPR Silicone handles are very comfortable to use. And its induction bottoms make them more energy efficient. The handles are oven-safe too. It gives you total freedom of cooking.
Above all, aluminum is more lightweight than iron or steel. You can use these pots and pans for induction stoves, gas or electric cookers. They are totally safe and efficient with any cooking surfaces. They will meet all your cooking needs. Do you want to fry, roast or sauté your dishes? With this cookware, every food is possible and easy to make. The pans have silicone trimmed glass tempered fitting lids. That means you can see what are you cooking and how well cooked is your food.
CeraStone Ceramic Cookware Reviews
Cerastone CCWCS06 Ceracast 6-Piece Ceramic Nonstick Cookware Set is made of cast aluminum. The color of this cookware is beautiful black. It has Stone Coat 2020 ceramic interior with diamond infused technology. Each piece has TPR soft touch handles. The pots have silicone trimmed tempered glass lids. The set includes a 3QT stock pot with lid, a 5 QT stockpot with lid and 8 inches and 10-inch fry pan. They all have induction bottoms, so they are safe to use on gas, electric, and induction top ranges. This cookware is non-toxic and both PTFE and PFOA free. The pans have to pour spouts on the sides of its body which makes cooking more comfortable.
Some Pros of CeraStone Ceramic Cookware
- It Guarantees you healthy and safe cooking. Cerastone ceramic cookware sets are free from toxins and dangerous chemicals such as including perfluorooctanoic acid and Polytetrafluoroethylene. That means you can cook delicious and healthy meals each time.
- This cookware pots have TPR Silicone handles which are very comfortable to use. The handles are oven-safe. It cannot get burnt or damaged when the pan is placed in the oven.
- I don’t know for sure, but it is safe up to 450OF.
- With Cerastone CCWCS06 Caracas 6-Piece Ceramic NonStick Cookware, you won’t have to use a lot of cooking oil. These utensils are coated with Stone Coat 2020 ceramic interior with diamond infused technology which means food does not stick. It also gives you peace of mind when cooking as the food cannot get burnt quickly.
- Pans and pots are easy to clean as they are non-stick. The smooth, shiny surfaces are easy to wipe with a piece of cloth or sponge and clean water. This cookware is also dishwasher safe.
- Cerastone has made this cookware with aluminum. Aluminum is lightweight compared to iron or steel. That means Cerastone Ceramic Cookware is lightweight and very comfortable to use. There is another right side of aluminum is that it is an excellent heat conductor and long-lasting.
Some Cons of CeraStone Ceramic Cookware
- Some users have said that the pans have scratches on the bottom after some days.
- The white coating scrapes away. It may have caused because of using metal utensils. Wood or Silicone made tools should be utilized for this cookware.
- It does not have a flat bottom. It is a slight mound. It may be a problem for evenly cooking.
Final Verdict On CeraStone Ceramic Cookware Reviews
Cerastone CCWCS06 Ceracast 6-Piece Ceramic NonStick Cookware Set has many great features with an affordable price. You will have six pieces of non-stick ceramic coating pans and pots just for $100. There is no reason not to try this cookware. This cookware contains essential pieces you will need to use for your kitchen. Though Cerastone is a new brand, it seems to have great products. This statement is based on the few positive reviews of the users on the CeraStone cookware set.
We hope this Cerastone Ceramic Cookware Reviews helpful for you. If you think this cookware set worth a buy, then go to your nearest shop and buy it. You can also order this cookware online. There are many online shopping sites which sell great products. If you want to know more about this cookware, just go ahead and get a direct experience of this cookware.